Sound Bath - Vibrational Sound Therapy In-Person
REGISTRATION OPENS SEPTEMBER 21, 2023 AT 9:00AM.
Presented by Michelle Hedgecock, a Level 4 certified and licensed practitioner. Sound therapy uses the vibrational energy of sound to activate body-mind healing and is commonly referred to as sound healing. Sound healing is a universal term that also includes the unique experiences of vibrational sound therapy or VST.
SPOTS ARE LIMITED AND REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED.
Please bring a yoga mat, towel, blanket and/or pillow.
PLEASE BE ON TIME AS LATECOMERS WILL NOT BE ADMITTED. THANK YOU!
There is a growing list of the benefits of VST recognized and studied by science, and the medical field is beginning to more openly consider the value of VST and its healing effects on recovery, lowering blood pressure, and pain management. And although there are many physical, mental, and spiritual benefits reported by clients, vibrational sound therapy is used for:
- Quickly introducing deep relaxation and meditative states
- Reducing depression and sleep issues
- Easing blockages and tension
- Brain Entrainment
- Reducing stress
- Raising focus, and gaining a clear mind
- Calming the mind, body, and spirit in conjunction
- Boosting Creativity
- Thursday, October 12, 2023
- 10:00am - 11:30am
- Time Zone:
- Pacific Time - US & Canada (change)
- Community Room
- Palm Desert